____________________TIRE TECHNOLOGY, LTD.
TELEPHONE: (800) 655-0082
TIRE TECHNOLOGY, LTD., provides expert consulting services for plaintiffs and defendants in all tire-related cases. Areas of expertise include:
· Tire failure analysis
· Tire and wheel accidents
· Tire engineering
· Consulting and testifying
Morris Dingman is an expert in tire engineering, manufacturing and defect analysis in the tire and automotive industries. He has provided independent consulting services for many clients worldwide. As a tire engineer with a major tire manufacturer for more than 20 years, he is highly qualified in manufacturing engineering for automobile, truck, off-highway and aircraft tires. During his career, he has tested and analyzed thousands of tires.
· Design and development of new tires to meet automobile manufacturers' specific performance specifications.
· Design and implementation of product quality procedures for tire manufacturing.
· Design and implementation of the technical manufacturing procedures for the NASA Space Shuttle tires.
Mr. Dingman graduated from the University of Michigan with a BSME degree. He
also earned a CME from General Motors Institute (now Kettering University).
· American Society of Mechanical Engineers
· Society of Automotive Engineers
· Akron Rubber Group
· National Academy of Expert Witnesses
For additional information, call 1-800-655-0082 or e-mail: email@example.com.
|Morris Dingman CV||Photo Link (reserved)|